ROLE: Client Success Manager
Our mission is to help solve important, complex global issues. To achieve this we deliver remarkable solutions that fuse the mind with machines. This augments human intellect and judgement with the power of machine intelligence (machine learning, big data, analytics and artificial intelligence).
Our advanced software platforms then enable real-time and interactive human-driven, machine assisted analysis of complex business environments, networks of issues, stakeholders, positions, influence and interests.
These are deployed in over 100+ countries to Fortune 100 companies and partners such as McKinsey & Co.
TSC’s people focus
People are TSC’s #1 KPI. Our aim is to make TSC the best place our people will ever work at. We foster professional growth, personal development, learning, encouragement, respect and a sense of shared purpose.
The result is a close knit, high performing team of data analysts, Client Success Managers, software engineers and technologists based out of Singapore, Brazil, East Africa, Germany and East Europe.
Excellence is expected; as is the capability to take on big missions, solving conventional challenges in unconventional ways, all without losing your sense of humour and fun. The ideal chemistry is someone intellectually curious, versatile, self-motivated, enthusiastic and able to embrace differences in opinions, cultures and skills sets. At TSC no problem is someone else’s problem.
The Client Success Manager’s role
CSMs work on complex, often fascinating projects with some of the biggest companies in the world at a senior level. They are central to the success of our mission. They must grasp complex issues in places they’ve sometimes never heard of, map out and mine key information into a beautifully crafted elegant business solution and then work with the client to ensure they achieve significant value.
Duties and Responsibilities
Three key areas of work include strategic client management, Product / wider tech solutions knowledge & team management
- Be the primary point of contact for project success and build strong client relationships aiming for fully engaged and happy clients;
- Leads the setup, delivery and management of 2 or more TSC projects for global clients;
- Manages smooth project delivery processes and great customer communications;
- Becomes a subject matter expert, decoupling complex risk environment into a simple taxonomy of interconnected issues and identifying key stakeholders influencing the same;
- Monitors and captures relevant trends and business insights for the client;
- Develop, forecast & track key project metrics;
- Resource/team allocation and management for optimum solution delivery;
- Work consistently for high product adoption within client teams;
- Gather customer needs and requirements where relevant, and structure business use-cases to Dev/Product Team.
Our selection criteria
Things we look for in you:
- An ability to see the big picture;
- Interest in technology (you don’t need to know how to program or be an expert in one technology);
- Great communications skills (good English is a must and multi-lingual skills are very valued);
- Solid general knowledge and research skills;
- Excellent problem-solving capabilities (you’ll have to think on your feet and manage complex problems on a daily basis);
- Adaptability (our customers are always bringing on new challenges);
- Motivation, talent, and passion (You’ve got to love it!);
- Respect for diversity (‘isms’, intolerance, egos don’t work here).
Things you should expect from us: fast track learning, honed skills in a fun supportive working environment.